What is Freshchat?
Freshchat is a modern messaging platform that allows sales and customer service teams to communicate with potential customers via the website, pages on social media, and mobile app.
It will increase engagement with customers and help your business and employees engage in discussions with them. Triggered messages, a sales bot, in-app marketing, contextual information, and intelligent message routing are just a few of the features offered by Freshchat.
For Whom Is Freshchat?
- Small Businesses
- Mid-size Businesses
- Large Enterprises
- Anyone who needs quick and reliable customer support
Top 10 Features of Freshchat
- Easy-to-use Dashboard
- Multi-Channel Communication
- Self-service Portal
- Third-Party Integrations
- Multilingual Support
- Live Chat with Customers
- Context-Driven Chatbots
- Well Documented API
- Alerts for Chats
- Customizable Branding
Does Freshchat Offer Free Plan/ Free Trial?
Yes, Freshchat offers you their free plan with which you can get started.
Pricing for Freshchat
There are two different groups of pricing plans for Freshchat: Freshchat Messaging plans and Omnichannel plans.
Freshchat Messaging Plans
- The Free Plan, which will always remain free. For the first 21 days after signing up, you can access the Pro plan. However, after 21 days, you have to purchase a plan or shift to the free program, which remains free for up to 100 team members and 10,000 monthly visitors.
- The Growth Plan starts at $18 a month if paid monthly and $15 per month if paid yearly.
- The Pro Plan starts at $47 a month if paid monthly and $39 per month if paid yearly.
- The Enterprise Plan starts at $83 a month if paid monthly and $69 per month if paid yearly.
- The Growth Omnichannel Plan starts at $35 a month if paid monthly and $29 per month if paid yearly.
- The Pro Omnichannel Plan starts at $71 a month if paid monthly and $59 per month if paid yearly.
- The Enterprise Omnichannel Plan starts at $119 a month if paid monthly and $99 per month if paid yearly.
Pros and Cons of Freshchat
- Freshchat is easy to install and set up.
- The interface of Freshchat is user-friendly and straightforward.
- You can create custom chat flows in your chatbox. The Chatbot interacts with great detail.
- You can use Freshchat on websites, mobile apps, web apps, and even on chat apps like
- Messenger and Whatsapp and bring all your chats in one inbox for your convenience.
- By using the multiple third parties and native integrations available, you will be provided with all the information you need in a single place.
- Provide customized, context-based assistance with immediate feedback.
- The customer service is excellent and helpful.
- The bot can be a little slow and unresponsive at times. Although, the problem is usually solved on its own after a while.
- You will not be able to access most of the API integrations in the free plan. However, you can do that if you purchase the paid plans according to your needs.
- Although alerts are sent when someone wants to chat, they are not up to the mark. Some chat queries may be missed since desktop notifications for new chats are not sent.
Our thorough research tells us that Freshchat is doing better in its category than its competitors. It is easy to use and provides amazing customer support. The live chat feature will help you build a better relationship with your customers and thus help your business to grow.
If you are looking for a way to attend to customers’ queries and resolve them quickly, then Freshchat will be the best fit for you.