What Is HubSpot?
HubSpot is a CRM tool that helps businesses of all sizes to grow efficiently. It assists companies with marketing, sales, content management, and customer services. Companies can reach their target customers and increase their customer base using HubSpot’s strategic tools.
Managing a business can be difficult. Keeping track of sales and storing customer data can become hectic and time-consuming. HubSpot is the most suitable tool to ease business management and boost growth.
It has excellent marketing and sales tools that businesses can use to target the right audience. Companies can write blogs, schedule emails, and create landing emails with the help of HubSpot.
HubSpot has been in the marketing software game for a long time. It is the leading and fastest-growing inbound marketing software, with over 30,000+ companies using it. HubSpot’s growth strategies can help startups reach a stable position, and large businesses grow further.
Hubspot focuses on a customer-centric approach. It ensures that good customer service remains every business’s top priority.
For Whom Is HubSpot?
- Marketing Managers
- Small Businesses
- Large Businesses
- CRM managers
- Operations Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Sales Leads
Core Features Of HubSpot
- SEO Recommendations
SEO is a crucial part of a business’s website. It attracts more customers and brings organic traffic to the content. HubSpot’s SEO recommendation tool points out areas to be fixed, such as meta description, alt texts etc. It can also perform a complete website audit to find other errors.
- Automated Emails
Whenever a visitor submits a form on the website, HubSpot will send an automated email to them. It is an effective way to send personalised emails to visitors, and turn them into customers.
- Marketing Reporting
Users can see how well their marketing efforts are doing with the help of marketing reporting. They can then make future business decisions based on the data provided.
- Insights On Contacts
Businesses need to know what their contacts are interested in. HubSpot makes it easier by providing information on contacts. Companies can see how contacts interact with the content and website and see their visited web pages and emails opened. It is a perfect tool to get to know them better and what they are interested in.
- CRM Database
Businesses can store their customer info and up to 1,000,000 contacts without limitations. It can save the time spent looking for customer data over and over again.
- Manage Tasks
This feature helps users monitor deal pipelines, create reminders, schedule and align tasks, create notes, and more.
- Email Marketing
Frequent automated emails are likely to end up in spam. Thankfully, HubSpot’s email marketing tool sends bulk emails based on relevant content to the target audience.
- Integration With Social Media
Users can upload content on social media through HubSpot on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. They can also link social media accounts with website blogs.
- Audience Segmentation
Businesses can divide their customer base according to the interests of the customers. It narrows down the target audience and helps companies to reach their preferred audience.
Does HubSpot Offer Free Plans/Free Trials?
HubSpot is 100% free. However, the tools in the limited version are limited. There are 3 additional paid plans.
Free tools include:
- Forms (limited features)
- Email marketing – 2,000 email sends per calendar month
- Ad Management – All available ad types (only simple website audience)
- Landing pages (limited features)
- Shared inbox (limited to 1 inbox)
- List segmentation – 5 active list, 1,000 static lists, additional limits
- Team email
- Mobile optimization (content limited to only email)
- Reporting dashboard (limited to 3 dashboards, per dashboard 3 reports)
- Facebook Messenger integration
- Custom properties (10 customs)
- HubSpot mobile app
- Marketing events object
- Email reply tracking
- Email health reporting (limited features)
- Ad retargeting (2 audiences)
- User management
- Custom user permissions
- Email automation – 1 automated action
- Form automation – 1 automated email per form
- SEO recommendations and optimisation (basic recommendations)
- Blog – 1 Blog
- Standard SSL certificate
- Website traffic analytics (standard)
- Multi-language content creation (does not include landing pages)
- Subdomain and country-code top-level domain availability (1 subdomain and 1 CCTLD on 1 root domain)
- Starter – $50/mo or $540/yr
- Professional – $890/mo or $9,600/yr
- Enterprise – $3,200/mo
Why Should You Try HubSpot?
- HubSpot is 100% free to use. Although the features and tools in the free version are limited, they can still come in handy.
- It is an efficient tool to grow and organise your business from one place.
- It is user-friendly and easy to learn.
- It saves time and effort put into managing a business.
- Businesses of every size can benefit from HubSpot.
Why Should You Not Try HubSpot?
- HubSpot has limited features and tools in the limited version.
- Limited reporting, unlike some of HubSpot’s competitors.
HubSpot CRM is the perfect growth tool for businesses of all sizes. It helps businesses gain new customers and retain existing customers.
Businesses can keep track of their sales and progress, absolutely for free. It is convenient and practical as a company can manage their activities from one place.
Its customer-centric approach is sure to impress customers that can boost sales. After all, the key to a successful business is to have a loyal customer base. And HubSpot is here to ensure that.