Stencil: Stencil is a tool for creating images for social media and websites. It is simple to understand and operate, with no requirement for training or even video tutorials. It’s simple to make sure you’re making the right size with pre-set sizes. It has fantastic photos and phrases available, but it’s also simple to add your own. Stencil provides templates that save your time. It’s convenient because you may quickly have your brand display on all photos.
It includes a broad range of tools that allow technology-savvy for beginners to make visuals for their websites, blogs, and social media. Its main features include background pictures, fantastic layouts, logos for upload and storage, quotations, Google web fonts, fonts for downloads, easy modification, and graphics.
You can not have to upgrade to maintain them. You can find your own and pictures using the search tool. One can build custom size photos and save them every time for quick access. There are folders for creating and using color scheme-based pictures.
Who needs Stencil
- Social media marketers,
- Small businesses
- Large Enterprise
- Medium Business
- Graphic designers
Features of Stencil
- Designed for speed
- Simple to use
- Always improving
- Premium Support
- 3,100,000+ icons to choose from
- Instant Image Resizing
- Image Filters
- High-Res Downloads
- Color Picker
- Safe Areas
Does Stencil have a free trial/offer?
Yes, Stencil offers a free trial/plan
Pricing of Stencil
$9/mo when paid annually
-Create All The Images You Want
$12/mo when paid annually
-Create All the Images You Want
Why do you need Stencil?
- It is easy to open images in Stencil using the Chrome extension. Instead of winging it, look through your favorite social media feeds for inspiration. This program makes it simple to write articles (and to utilize their attractive themes), but it is still up to you to be creative. Choose a look and feel that is consistent.
- Social media is helpful, but it might be difficult to keep engaged on every channel. However, with Stencil, all social networks and sites can access your blog. The software allows the improvement of regular updates to help you grow your social media, improve your involvement and expand your business.
- You can switch to different canvas sizes, custom sizes, whatever, and then changing your text and video to match that style is simple.
- More than 1 million free photographs are available on the platform. Super high-resolution images of specific public spaces are ready to support your creativity. You can use it without any credit for any purpose, whether personal or commercial. The pictures are supported by well-known teams, like Pexels and Pixabay.
- Facilitate production of photos, without installation requirements, double size when exporting the picture. It takes you seconds to create amazing images more quickly than you ever expected.
Pros and cons of stencil
A lot of features – Integrated branding to guarantee that your logo is displayed in all images – Easy social media publishing. You can create great images for social media by using this tool, but if you want to create other designs, you have to use another tool.
Capable of saving pictures and logos to watermark photos. It does not have a zoom-in option.
The library contains a vast built-in image, templates, and fonts and can also add its fonts, and pictures. You can customize your size as your wish. But sometimes, size adjusting is difficult.
Stencil has a chrome extension that is easy to use
It provides a WordPress plugin to work along within the WP media library.
Under free pricing, Stencil provides ten images every month.
I believe that Stencil would be a fantastic platform for everyone who posts on specific social media. This graphics and image editing tool is fantastic. You don’t need to employ costly designers or time to master advanced tools.